Get Started Now!
Submit a request, and we'll start the process for your Home Sleep Test. Get your results in 7-10 days!
What is a Home Sleep Test?
A Home Sleep Test is a self-administered, non-invasive medical test used to diagnose Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a condition that causes a person to pause or stop breathing during sleep. Most patients find it easier to sleep during a Home Sleep Test, compared to a Sleep Lab Test. Learn more about the differences between Home Sleep Test vs. Sleep Lab Test.
Home Sleep Testing is Comfortable · Convenient · Cost Effective
Why choose SleepSTAT?
Doctor owned and operated company, SleepSTAT offers in-home sleep diagnostic services, focused on the diagnosis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea utilizing the finest and most technologically advanced diagnostic equipment.
SleepSTAT's Home Sleep Testing is Accessible • Accurate • Affordable
Some of the benefits of using SleepSTAT
- Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician diagnosis and supervision
- Comfortable in-home testing
- Conveniently schedule the test whenever you are available
- Cost significantly less than testing in a sleep lab
- 9 channels of sleep data
- Rapid results / diagnosis in days
- Voice prompted home instructions
- Most patients progress from initial referral to treatment in 10 days or less